Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error message in loading ODS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

in loading an ODS i have received this error message from the monitor:

Request 0000092768 in ODS ZINVREQ must have QM status green before it is activated RSM1 110

Anybody has some idea

Thanks

Bilal

View Entire Topic
former_member188975
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bilal,

It is not advised to change the quality status of a request without knowing what is going on...check the request mentioned and click the monitor button to wee why it does not have a green status...did it failm or is it still loading?

Hope this helps...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Bhanu is right. My response was under the assumption that your technical status was ok.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

it failm...i have controlled the details in the monitor and i have these informations with the red light signal:

- Overal status: errors occured: or: missing message

- Transfer (IDocs and TRFC): Errors occured

. Data Package 1: arrived in bw; processing: data packet not yet processed

- Processing (data packet): Errors occured

. Data Package 1 (98934 Records): Missing messages

- subseq. processing (messages): errors occured

(orange signal) . ODS activation (change-log): not yet activated

my problem is that there is a query bex based on multicube (2 cubes and this ods) and the person who use this query has tried to execute today and return no. applicable data found, and when i have controlled the multicube i see that is some relation between that query and this ODS and when i have controlled the menu manage in the ODS i see that this loading had finish with this error...

Thanks for your help

Bilal

former_member188975
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bilal,

Open up the processing node and see if there are further errors. Also check to see if this data is in the PSA (Very important). If yes, then turn the status Red in the Status tab of the monitor and say yes to some of the messages that will pop up. Then right click on the data packet under processing in the Details tab of the monitor and choose Manual update. Once the update is complete, go back to the Status lights and choose Return to Request Status radio button. It should turn green now.

Let us know how it goes on each step.

Hope this helps...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

the data is not in the PSA because who had developped the infopackage had choiced to process directly in the Data Targets only (i'm here from 3 weeks i'm alone on the sap bw system and this is my first experience on bw i have completed only some formation ) but i will try my best...

in the processing node i have only like red light:

Data Package 1 (98934 Records): missing messages

how should i proceed, i have to delete this request? and relaod with the option PSA and then into Data Targets?

or i have to try the processus You send me Before Bhanu...

Thanks

Bilal

former_member188975
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bilal,

When was this request loaded? Have any other loads taken place after this one? Is it a delta load?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhanu,

the request is loaded today at 4:00 AM, there is not any load after this load, its a full update.

Thanks

Bilal

former_member188975
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Good. That simplifies things...you can go ahead and delete it from the ODS and try the same load again.

Hope this helps...

Former Member
0 Kudos

I don't know how can i do without you Bhanu

i have reloaded again with the option: PSA and then into data target and the load

had finish successfully, i have tried the query and it was returned data successfully

Thanks a lot for ALL

Bilal

former_member188975
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You are welcome Bilal...glad to know that collaborating this way helped to solve your issue