cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in CC while using SAP_XI_IDOC/IDOCXmlToFlatConvertor module

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

We are getting an error in Receiver CC monitoring while using IDOC--> XI -->IDOCXmlToFlatConvertor module for converting IDoc XML to flat file.

I am get the output as xml.AS I required the IDOC text file , I am using Module " SAP_XI_IDOC/IDOCXmlToFlatConvertor" .  While converting it is showing the error CC as

Error in CC:

Message processing failed. Cause: com.sap.conn.idoc.IDocParseException: (7) IDOC_ERROR_PARSE_FAILURE: An IDocFieldNotFoundException occurred while parsing IDocXML for type <ZWP_PLU03>: state=READING_FIELD_VALUE_TAG, charPosition=1614, lineNumber=1, columnNumber=1615, invalidChar=U+002F, sourceSnippet=..._N><ZCLASS_ID>AC</ZCLASS_ID><ZSUBCLASS_ID>BL</ZSUBCLASS_ID><ZATTYP>02</ZATTYP><ZOLDMAT>DMRACBL013919... ^

Please help me how to resolve the same.

Thanks & Regards

Rakesh

View Entire Topic
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rakesh,

As you change the Idoc structures, you need to reimport the idocs into the repository else

Re-import the Idoc into Transaction IDX2 in XI system.

I think this will solve your issue.

Best Regards,

Sagarika

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Sagarika,

Thanks For your input, Here I am not using the mapping. Using ID I am converting IDOC xml generated in ECC to the text file (Idoc Text).

I have deleted the metadata, and while processing Idoc again ,  it is automatically generating the Metadata in IDX2. But still facing the same issue.

Thanks & Regards

Rakesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Now, I have generated the IDOC with out that customized segment in ECC and this scenario get successful and able to generate the Idoc text file.

I mean , without customized segment , I am able to generate the Text file from Idoc xml . But If I am adding the customized segment, it is showing the same error.

Please advice me to over come this with customized segment.

Thanks & Regards

Rakesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rakesh,

There is no automatic refresh, If IDoc metadata is changed, you must force a manual refresh. To clear the cache, you can use transaction IDX2 or the report "IDX_RESET_METADATA."

If the above process is not working then please try one thing, go to IDX2 transaction and delete the entry corresponding to the idoc.The new idoc metadata, will be imported automatically when the scenario is re-run.

Best Regards,

Sagarika

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sagarika,

I got it , I mean to say the same, "The new idoc metadata, will be imported automatically when the scenario is re-run" . And I did the same.

Thanks & Regards

Rakesh  

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you one and all for your helpful inputs. The Problem get resolved by maintaining the metadata again.

Thanks & Regards

Rakesh