Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have done all the setting required to IDOC communication,

RFC's are created,

Distribution Model

Imported the Meta data

Partner Profile

ESR Objects Made (IDoc as my Source and WSDL as External Definition for Target)

ID Configuration made, sender channel is SOAP.

SLD Configuration (Business and technical system as third party systems and ECC as ABAP system)

Sender is ECC, no sender channel will be required (correct me if i am wrong), where as

now when i test my scenario with WE19, i do not see my XML while using tcode sxi_monitor.

have i missed any step.

Any help will be appreciated,

Regards,

Abhishek

View Entire Topic
former_member184681
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Abhishek,

First of all, just to make sure: you are checking sxi_monitor in PI, not in ECC, aren't you? If yes, then perform following steps to diagnose the source of your problem:

1. Check your IDoc in ECC in we02 or similar - are there no errors in processing (like: partner profile found correctly, passed to port and so on)?

2. Check sm58 for tRFC connection errors. Only after checking this can you be sure that the IDoc with green traffic light in we02 has really been delivered to PI correctly. You can also schedule an ABAP report to change IDoc status correspondingly.

3. If no errors found in sm58, your IDoc should actually be received by PI, but still there are some possibilities when it is not visible in sxi_monitor: in case of a synchronous scenario or when using AAE (in PI 7.3 for IDocs).

And yes you are right, sender agreement is not mandatory for sender IDoc scenarios.

Hope this helps,

Greg

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Thank you all for your replies,

my idoc's are

in IDX5 i get an error in the status, "* System is not a Central Integration System: unable to start program*"

In SM58

I get an error,"* Name or password is incorrect (Repeat Logon)*"

How do i resolve both my errors.

Regards,

Abhishek

Former Member
0 Kudos

System is not a central XI;cannot start program" Err

.........................................................................................................................

In SM58

I get an error," Name or password is incorrect (Repeat Logon)"

Check the transaction: SM59. For the given RFC Destination (it will be one under ABAP Connections or R/3 Connections - with Connection Type 3) under the "Logon & Security" tab page we need to maintain the user name and pass word. Check if they are correct.

Click on the button "Remote Logon" in the Application tool bar, you should be able to get into your target system. If not we have to correct this.

This is the problem with transaction SM59 - Maintaining RFC Connection.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am able to logon using remote logon, in sm59 and my test is throws no error.

Regards,

Abhishek

Former Member
0 Kudos

check Question 11 in below thread:

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/NWTech/QAforPI-Onestopforall(Part-1)