Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Diagnostic Agents disconnected after SolMan SPS update

garethreeceuk
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have just updated a SolMan 7.2 system from SPS06 to SPS18.  I now see that all the Diagnostic Agents are offline and cannot re-connect.  They are all on a pretty old version:

I have gone through the steps in Note 3316788 to set up user credentials that are now required, and I have run smdsetup to try and reconnect but nothing has worked so far.  I'm now getting this message in the SMD Agent log:

A HTTP request to the message server returned response code different from "200 OK": HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found
No P4 access points will be returned

Is my only option to re-install the agents with the latest version?

View Entire Topic
mamartins
Active Contributor

Please look into SAP note 2253383 - Diagnostics Agent - SWPM Archive-Based Installation. There is a list of all dependencies between JVM, kernel and SOLMAN versions.

Look also to the notes referenced by this note.

garethreeceuk
Explorer
0 Kudos
Thanks, I've seen that Note too. Looks like updating the kernel / JVM won't be enough and a full uninstall / reinstall with the latest versions will be needed.
garethreeceuk
Explorer
0 Kudos
Update - I decided not to waste any more time, and did the uninstall and re-install of the DAA using the latest recommended archives via SWPM. Worked first time. Thanks guys!