cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deployment Problems in WEbdynpro through NWDS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am trying to deploy a web dynpro application through NWDS. When I am do so I am getting an error like

"Adminstrator cannot login in Port 50018. There are already active sessions".

I opened Remotegui.bat under /../SDM folder and try to connect to SDM. There also I am getting the same problem.

I went to the MMC and re-started the the SDM. Then only fot the first time it is allowing to deploy. Agian I am getting the sma e problem.

Any problem sloving answer will be rewarded.

Thnaks,

Hari.

View Entire Topic
HarshC
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Hari,

During deployment, the IDE takes control of the SDM. Incase a deployment is already going on, somebody is logged onto the SDM. In such cases you will get the error: "Adminstrator cannot login in Port 50018. There are already active sessions". The easiest way is to wait for some time and try again:). Incase you are not patient enough or a deployment is stuck/taking too much time. A shortcut would be to restart the SDM. This will abort the existing deployment and then you can deploy! Note: DO NOT restart the entire server instance , which might take a while, just restart the sdm, this might be possible from the j2ee engine view in your studio(if the adminstrator has given you access). A typical sdm should restart in about 15 seconds.

Hope this helps,

Harsh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Same thing i doing,But i am trying to find what is the root cause for it.Anyway thanks guys

Thanks

Hari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hari,

The oldproject session is avtive and other thing is if u are deploying your project in ur local environment or any client environment.If it is client environmet u need to add that client ip address into Ur host file.

Other wise change your application name then u can do ur deplooyment that will be helpful to you.

Thanks

Nageswara