cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delta for 2LIS_02_ITM with appended Z fields

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

I have a problem with the delta. I use the standard extractor 2LIS_02_ITM (order positions) with the update mode "Direct Delta" and apanded Z-fields. These Z-Fields are in the database table EKPO. The fields are filled with an Z-transaction directly in the database. Now my problem is, when these Z-fields get filled, I get no delta from the standard extractor.

How we can change the Z-transaction so that the extractor provides a delta data set when the Z-Fields are filled? I didn't found anything how the extractor notices, that the order has been changed...

Plz help me!

Ralf

View Entire Topic
Former Member
0 Kudos

Nothing to modify in Z_transaction....you have to midfy the CMOD code which you are using right now to populate these Z fields in the extractor.

As you have mentioned that these Z fileds are already part of extractor...just make sure that you have code written in CMOD to populate it clearly from EKPO table

Thanks

Ajeet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ajeet,

we don't use code in CMOD now for this but the fiedls will be extracted nevertheless.

Could you give me an example of code for this or any link where I can read how to do it? And when we have the code, the extractor really will give me a delta when I fill the Z-fields?