Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data push from SLD to LMDB - Technical system ID

former_member201054
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

How to push technical systems data from SLD to LMDB ? ..I know that we can resync from LMDB itself.

One of my technical systems ID is PRT (Java stack NW 7.0) .but it appears as extended system PRT00002 in the LMDB..so the same ID is getting reflected for managed system config as well ( PRT00002)... solman system is NW 7.1 SP14

Can you please tell me how to change the extended ID to actual SID name PRT..

Can I do the managed system config the extended ID ..will it connect the actual system PRT..

Why the technical system actual ID is not reflecting in LMDB.. Please help me to resolve the problems .. I appreciate your inputs..

Thanks in advance

View Entire Topic
former_member239853
Participant

Hi,

for NW 7.0 -> Visual admin -->serverX --> services -->SLD Data suplier .

check in the SLD whether the data push updated with latest date.

Please check SAP_LMDB_NOTIFY_LDB & SAP_LMDB_LDB fetch the details and update in LMDB.

if any issue, update the CR content in SLD. check the note 669669.

Once the system added in SLD, run the report RLMDB_SYNC_TECHNICAL_SYSTEM with ext sid and select option (delete before resynchr)( don't select overwrite option) .So it will delete all the SID,SIDXXX01, 02 and recreated with single SID name in LMDB.

If you want to change ext SID -> got LMDB ->technical system ->enter system id-> open the navigation tree ->In right side select Advance -> change ext id

Rg,

Karthik