cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Count Invoice Line Items in 2LIS_06_INV

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Expertz,

I need the number of invoice lines processed whitin a given selection criteria and also the number of invoice lines with and without Purchase Order.

I'm using the Extractor 2LIS_06_INV and also cube 0PUR_C01.

Can i have ideas on how to do this?

Thanks in advance,

N.M.

• Points assigned

View Entire Topic
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nuno,

You can create a key figure in your cube with numeric type and use it as a counter, then code an update routine where you can check if the invoce beeing processed meets the selection criteria and add 1 to your counter.

For the purchase order .....I dont have system with me and not familiar with the extractor but isn't the purchase order informed there? If yes you can create another key figure and code the update to check if the purchase order field in the transfer structure is informed.

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Carlos.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Still regarding this question, i have now a issue..!! It was supposing that i just needed MM(Purchasing) Invoices, that are stored in RBKP/RSEG tables, but now Func. teams told me that we need all Vendor Invoices, not only the ones that are in these tables!

How can i get this Invoices details? What is the criteria?

Thanks,

N.M.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Any Suggestion on 2nd question?

N.M.

*points assigned

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you check the Datasources availbale in the Business Content? Maybe I'm wrong, but it looks to me like you're trying to do this "from scratch"...

Luis