Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Consuming an Enterprise Service

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hallo@all,

first thank you for reading my thread.

The problem.: I want ton consume an Enterprise service but VIA PI. So i have done a Integration scenario between The Third party Apps and the ECC. In ECC i have made a service definition for the Inbound service that with SOAMANAGER i created an EndPoint. After Publishig in SR i could test it with WSnavigator and with SAP gui. But the Probelm i coudn´t see it in SXMB_MONI.

So i i make a Service Consumer "Proxy client " with logical port. I have only the URL of the ECC and the Prefix. How could I include PI in this scneario in order to see that the Msg succefully processed From 3rd Party app (Java based) to ECC.?

Thank you very much?

The Processing Mode is Synchronous.!

Thank you very much

Kind Regards

A.Labrache

View Entire Topic
former_member181962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Do the following.

Create one Outbound Message Interface(Service Interface) with same structure as the inbound (Use the same wsdl) interface.

In the integration repositry, create a SOAP to SOAP scenario.

Then from the menu options, you can generate a WSDL out of Integration directory .

You can send messages from SOAP GUI using this URL that is generated. Then you can see the messages in SXMB_MONI

Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for the responce.

my Scenario is SOAP to SOAP. The sender Component ist a Third party App (based on Java). The Receiver is IS-U.

i generate also the WSDL through the Integration Directory. it has be processed Successfuly but without seeing it on SXMB_MONI. But in IS-U i can see the confirmation.

Thank you again

Regards

former_member181962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Abdel,

OK. Can you check if you have done the settings in SXMB_ADM as described in this blog:

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/weblogs;jsessionid=(J2EE3417100)ID1187761750DB10564584940197224725End...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hallo Ravi,

All the specific Parameter for the the Integration Server are Ok. Should i maintain them also for the Local Integration Engine on ECC. I Think we don´t need that.

Thank.

Abdel

former_member181962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Abdel,

Is your SOAP URL in this pattern when you are testing from SOAP UI tool?

http://<hostname of PI >:<port of PI>/ XISOAPAdapter/MessageServlet? channel=

<party>:<service>:<channel>

Regards,

Ravi