cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Configration of RTI and EYOR for GB in SAP PI 7.3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Everyone,

If any one of you has worked on the configuration of RTI and EYOR for GB in SAP PI 7.3(Dual Stack), I would like to know what the pre-requisite and the configuration for the same as this is a completely new build for me and also I would like to know what are the certificates need to be installed with regards to 7.3. If someone could guide me or provide a SAP standard guide or direct me to some blog/thread which could help me, it would be of a great help. Also would like to know what are the key aspects while configuration which I should keep in mind during the configuration so that i could not go wrong. Many Thanks in advance for the help and support from the gurus.

Regards,

Nitin

View Entire Topic
marksmyth
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Nitin,

Have you searched the forum for any blogs/threads? There is already a lot of information on this topic. Try using the search functionality of failing that use Google.

For example: E-Filing GB Configuration

Regards

Mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Mark,

Thanks a ton for your response. I have gone through the link you had provided. Everywhere i always got the solution for PI 7.1 and not for PI 7.3. Correct me if i am wrong, is it the same steps to be followed for 7.3 also? And another small query where can i get the SSL certificates from, is it available in SMP or should I consult the folks who maintain the HMRC.

Regards,

Nitin