cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition on Characteristic

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have this characteristic called Store Open date . My query should satisfy the condition that Store open date is greater than Today . How should i achieve this .

Thanks

View Entire Topic
Former Member
0 Kudos

Ashwin Kumar Gadi

Could you please tell me , how should i create the calculated KF using the characteritstic Store open date . I am not sure how to create a KF using a characteristic.

Thanks

Ashwin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi!

just right clik on the keyfigure section and select new calculated keyfigure and on left side box you can see all the key figures and formula variables. there just selct the for,ula varibles , right click anc create new varibale. in the

wizard that appears selct option "replacement path" and next then in the second screen select the charecterstic"store opendate" and then in the next screen seclect replace with key. and then in the next screen select as Date.

then use this variable to calclate the keyfigure just doubleclick it and then save this key figure with a name.

then you can use this key figure in the conditions greatet than variable 0cwd to achieve the evffect you wanted.

with regards

ashwin