cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I resend, or re-receive, a file via SFTP?

former_member201275
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

On the 10.08.2015 my SFTP sender channel tried to send a file to SFTP receiver channel. Unfortunately the filepath in the receiver channel was incorrect and therefore the file not received.

The file has been moved to the archive directory and I have no authorisation to move this file from archive directory back to the send directory.

Is there a way, now that I have corrected the receiver channel filepath, that i can again receive this file? On the 10.08.2015 it tried 3 or 4 times to receive the file and then of course stopped trying, so i want to know if i can receive this again?

View Entire Topic
maheswarareddykonda
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As vishnu replied, you can resend the same message once you correct the channel.

if that not helps(99% first one will help) still you want to process the same data, you can copy the data from failed log and trigger tha same from test message.

former_member201275
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thank you, but how do i resend the same message? Apologies i am new to this.

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Glen,

You should have the option of re-sending failed messages in rwb->message monitoring

Regards,

Mark

pvishnuvardan_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Glen,

As mark said, you can go to Rwb->message monitoring, navigate to your message which has a system error status, just on the top of the message display window, you can see option, from there you can use resend option.

Regards

former_member201275
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

argh... i know this! Not sure where my brain is today!

Thank you Mark.

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Glen,

Don't worry it happens to all of us

Regards,

Mark