cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add-On queue calculation error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Everyone

I am doing a EHP4 upgrade on ECC 6.0 system to bring the FINBASIS to 604 level. We have a AFS Add-On (P3A) which is on V603 SP1, SAP-APPL V603 on the source system and since we are upgrading the system to 604 this need to be upgraded to 604 as well. MOPZ did not calculate this add-on in the XML file.  Hence during the install EHPI prompted the  "Upgrade with SAINT"  option ,we  loaded the V604 base package manually and resumed the install.

The system then prompted to place the V603 SP 2 (SAPK-60302INP3A) file during the queue calculation. This was done as well. In additon to this the below files were also added

V603 SP3

SAP_APPL 603 SP2

SAP_APPL 603 SP3

V604 SP1

V604 SP2

EHPI keep throwing the below error message during the queue calculation and I am unable to move forward. Can anyone help me?

"Required software component "SAP_APPL" rel "603" is not installed 

OCS Package "SAPK-60302INP3A" does not match the current software component vector

Thank you

Poornima

View Entire Topic
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everyone

I thought I will share this information with you the above mentioned issue has been fixed and I finished the EHP4 upgraded successfully.

Here is what was done, SAPK-60302INP3A was a per-req for the VP3A 604 upgrade. Hence this pre-req was installed using SPAM and all the necessary packages were installed. The below packages were installed

SAPK-60302INP3A

SAPKH60301

SAPKH60302

After the SPAM installation EHP upgrade EHPI was restarted again.

Thanks

Poornima