cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2 Output types appearing of medium 6(EDI) in Sales Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have configured output type BA01 with EDI (Medium 6) for Sales Order. After saving the sales order 2 outputs of BA01 appearing. One output has been processed and IDocs created and another one has not been processed. I could not find the reason. Please help me.

Also for Billing I have created ZD00 output type by copying RD00 and configured for EDI. In this case 3 outputs are appearing. One is RD00 with Print medium and 2 ZD00 outputs. Out of these RD00 is giving error with red mark and one ZD00 is not processed and other ZD00 output processed and IDocs created. Please help me.

Thanks in advance.

Jans

View Entire Topic
0 Kudos

Hi Jans,

Check your output configuration for BA01 in NACE.

In the standard setting, I see, the multiple issuing indicator is set for this message type. Look at the F1 help of this indicator.

When you create and save the order, the output will be issued for the first time. Subsequently, every time you make a change and save to your order, system will issue a separate output for BA01.

This is needed in those scenarios (like in BA01 order response to customer) when every time a change is made to the customer's order, a confirmation (notification) is to be sent to the customer.