cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unable to see resource in OM16

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear expert

I have resource guid which is not present in Livecache . I have tried in OM16 but i am not getting original resource name . how to get it .

Regards

Jaisree

View Entire Topic
alok_jaiswal
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jaisree,

Can you run OM17 for Resources for planning version and try to correct the inconsistency.

Regards,

Alok

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alok

I have tried but is not getting corrected .it suggesting resource does not exist in livecache

Regards

Jaisree

alok_jaiswal
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi jaisree,

Please check if the resource present in APO tables like - /SAPAPO/RES_HEAD. Here you can get the resource name and GUID.

Regards,

Alok

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alok

It is showing no entries found in the above table .Any other WAY

Regards

Jaisree

alok_jaiswal
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jaisree,

It seems resource may not be present in APO. Can you try doing the CIF of the corresponding resource and check again? Then you can look at Resource Master data /SAPAPO/RES01 to check the resource in APO and entry should also be created in database tables.

Regards,

Alok

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alok

Actually i dont know which resource it is  . I want to get name of resource . just i want to remove from OM17

Regards

Jaisree

alok_jaiswal
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jaisree,

Seems there is inconsistency with the resource where the GUID is hanging out in APO but not present in Livecache. So OM17 is also not able to correct the inconsistency.

May be once you re generate IM for work center then all resources will be pushed again to APO and then you can figure out which resource is associated with this.

Regards,

Alok

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jaisree,

Try /sapapo/rest02

Best Regards,

DB49