Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP SDI/IBP Integration

former_member415274
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

When I try to configure SDI inside IBP I display the following error:

"No adapters or agents available in the system. Please register an agent and add an adapter first."

How the agent is configured if you already have the SDI environment?

Regards

View Entire Topic
Irmi_Kuntze
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Where in your project are you, what is your concept to data load?

Setting up an agent cannot be answered in a simple reply to such a chat.
But try reading the online documentation, and that is potentially part of training class IBP800

Under help.sap.com/IBP you will find several links, one of them being "Data Integration Scenarios" . And under "Related Products" you find how to integrate S/4 or classical ECC.

As you should know, you cannot manually maintain data into order based planning. You need to load via open API / SDI from either S/4 or ECC or via file load from anywhere. The principle scenarios are described in the Data integration Scenarios. The details are in the other links: Where to download the software and settings for the installation, ports to use etc.

Installing the Agent is unfortunately just the beginning. Then you start to work on loading the data. Easiest is to load files, sample files plus some descriptions can be found in the Best Practice Content https://rapid.sap.com/bp/#/RDS_IBP

Loading from ECC or S/4 requires an IBP-Add-on, some customizing, setting up integration model, potentially a few BADIs and some jobs to schedule

Yours
Irmi

former_member415274
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Irmhild,

Thank you for your answer, I am following the document "Response and Supply Data Integration (2HQ): Configuration Guide" and when I want to create the remote source, I am given the error. we already have a sdi environment and the respective agent created

I found the following note but the url put in the solution is wrong. https://launchpad.support.sap.com/#/notes/0002636637

Error

Best Regards