Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No output in EM web UI

former_member193027
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have done the config based on resource tracking PDF but yet when I select the resource tracking scenario there is no output obtained in EM web UI.Appreciate your response here

View Entire Topic
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dipak,

When you say output what doesn't mean... you are getting drop down box of Resource Tracking Scenario in SAP EM UI or you can't see any configured field???

Check below things:

If you are using standard config:

1. Check Resource Tracking present in IMG -> Event Management -> Event Messages, Status Queries, and Web Interface -> Web Interface -> Define Web Interface Transactions

2. Go to IMG -> Event Management -> Event Messages, Status Queries, and Web Interface -> Define User Profile

a) Check User Profile - Resource Tracking assigned

b) Check Selection Profile - Configured Fields assigned

c) Check Display Profile - Event Handler Details and Event Display Details are configured and assigned correctly.

d) Check Event Message profile - Configured and assigned correctly.

If above are correct, then go to IMG -> Event Management -> Event Messages, Status Queries, and Web Interface -> Assign User Profiles and Web Interface Transactions to Users -> Execute -> Give your username -> Check and assign Web Interface Interface transaction (which you have done in '1') and check and assign User profile which you configured in '2'.

Check and let me know.

Regards

GGOPII