Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IBP add-in 64-bit compatible issue

Yanbing
Advisor
Advisor

Dear Expert,

I got an issue when I open the excel after installed IBP add-in.
1. When I open a blank worksheet, there will be always Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications opening and alert me with the compile error below:
The code in this project must be updated for use on 64-bit systems

2. I close that Compile error but when I use IBP Excel UI, the IBP Excel UI is always saying that "SAP_IBP_Chart.xlam missing or not activated"

3. I have checked that SAP_IBP_Chart.xlam file is already there

Could you kindly suggest what was wrong here? I have tried to uninstall/re-install the 64 bit IBP plugin many times but no luck to fix this.

Here are my system information:

• Microsoft Windows 10 OS
  • Microsoft Excel 2016
  • IBP add on - IBPEXCELADDON03_0-80004171
View Entire Topic
Yanbing
Advisor
Advisor

I was able to fix this by myself by using a new SAP_IBP_chart.xlam file. If anyone has similar issue here, please feel free to reach me.

0 Kudos

Hi, how did you get the new SAP_IBP_chart.xlam file ? I am getting the attached errors when I am trying to pull in the SC 010 template as per the RDS. Below is my configuration. I have the SAP_IBP_chart.xlam file placed in the correct folder as per the OSS note in te error 3 message and downloaded all the github files. But none of them seem to open.

Windows 7

Excel 2013

IBP add in version is 1905.2.0

0 Kudos

Hello Yanbing,

I followed in detail the instructions of note 2806360, downloaded the latest version of the SAP_IBP_Chart.xlam file, but get still the same error as shown above. I have a 64-bit Excel version (Microsoft 365), and Exel IBP Addin version 2005.2.0.

Any advice very welcom!

Best regards - Christian