cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transferring Global Outline Agreement. to R/3 backend

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are trying to tranfer a Global Outline Agreement for SRM 5.0 to backend R/3 4.7, its giving an error "Distribution incorrect".

Please advice.

Regards

View Entire Topic
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The distribution fails if the data in the GOA differs from the backend data. For example if you have a different transaction type (e.g. GCTR inSRM and ZGCTR in R/3) or condition types in the backend you need to use the BAdI BBP_CTR_BE_CREATE to link the SRM data with the R/3 data. That was the only one we needed to use (SRM 5.0 classic scenario).

Hope this helps,

Kristoffer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kristoffer,

thanks for your clarification.

I have one more question: in R/3 contracts we have the tax code as a mandatory field. I haven't seen this field in GOA....

Have you had a similar problem?

Can I use the BAdI to map this tax code? Or do you suggest to remove this constraint in R/3?

Thanks again

#Bill J.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have not implemented the BADIs yet. I have GCTR maintained both in SRM and R/3. There is no mismatch in that. Still I have not been able to send the contract to backend.

I still have a feeling that we can send the contract to the backend without a BADI. It is good observation that there is a mismatch in the tax details, in which case we would necessarily use the BADIs to map the same.

Please add you thoughts and experience.

Thanks and regards

Ajith Chandran