cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Questions regarding Supplier registration ( ROS)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

We are trying to set up a demo system for ROS , but couldn't proceed :

1) Is there any portal role with standard menu to create surveys and questionnaires or the buyer has to log in to SRM GUI every time to create them?

2) Is the supplier self registration URL, always an ITS type URL <server: port/ bc/sap> or it could be through SAP Portal

3) Can there be any workflow possible in ROS, other than the Simple accept or Reject vendor.

4) Can details like Address & D&B number be validated when the supplier enters them by self or as a response to questionnaire

5) How do I generate a Business partner in SRM from a supplier who has just filled in his questionnaire. What if the details like Address etc are not entered by the supplier. Can I enter them manually before pulling the supplier into SRM

Thanks

Kedar

View Entire Topic
Former Member
0 Kudos

dear ,kedar :

The following answers hope help you :

1) In ROS scenario ,you need not to create questionnaires everytime , just do the configuration in SPRO .Then you can use the questionnaires in supplier self register .

2)You know ,In SRM 7.0 ,we use the ITS in ROS ,So you should use the URL in this situation .But As I know ,in SRM 7.01 ,there is Webdynpro about it .You can set the URL link in your company portal or your SRM portal .But I do not think it is necessary . The URL likn just for the potential supplier .

3)I do not think so there is workfolw in the supplier acceptive ,But you can use the workflow when you create the aupplier user .

4)Ater registering ,the supplier will receive one link ,the supplier will find the questionnaires in the link .

5)yes ,you can ,You should create the supplier use ,and "transfer "the supplier from ROS to EBP ,and create the supplier user ,and you can enter or change the supplier date .

Above hope helpful

BestRegards

Alex !