cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confirmation error Do not specify a funds reservation when referencing a purchase order

former_member184111
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Forum,

we are on SRM713 in ECS scenario. When creating confirmation for A SC that uses Account Assignment Category as Asset it shows the below error

Do not specify a funds reservation when referencing a purchase order

But when posting a GR in ECC directly for a PO created using same asset number no error is shown.

What is the reason for this error in SRM Confimation?

Thanks,

Anubhav

View Entire Topic
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

we have the same problem in our systems, so we have opened an OSS message. The solution from SAP was to modify the structure BBPS_BAPI2017_GM_ITEM_CREATE as follow:

Add the following fields after the field BUDGET_PERIOD(see also the image below):

ComponentTyping MethodComponent TypeData TypeLengthDecimal PlShort Description
EARMARKED_NUMBERTypesKBLNRCHAR100Document Number for Earmarked Funds
EARMARKED_ITEMTypesKBLPOSNUMC30Earmarked Funds: Document Item
STK_SEGMENTTypesSGT_SCATCHAR160Stock Segment
MOVE_SEGMENTTypesSGT_UMSCATCHAR160Receiving/Issuing Stock Segment

After the changes on the structure BBPS_BAPI2017_GM_ITEM_CREATE it was possible for us to confirm SCs with Account Assignment Category as Asset in SRM. Maybe it's the same solution for you. At the moment there isn't a note available for this issue, the SAP will discuss the issue and maybe create a note later.

I hope I could help and you understand my english ;D.

Best Regards,
Tom Deinert

former_member184111
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Tom,

Many thanks for sharing the solution, will confirm with SAP as it requires modification and confirm.

Your English is perfect

Regards,

Anubhav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anubhav,

We still have no answer from SAP regarding the OSS message we created for the same issue. I noticed that you marked the thread as answered. So should we consider the solution described in the post from Tom Deinert? Is there any OSS note available?

@Tom,Thanks a lot for sharing the solution

Best regards

Hazem Daoud

former_member184111
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Hazem,

Yes, sap confirmed the same solution though data type SGT_SCAT and SGT_UMSCAT were not in our system so we created Z.

It is working now.

Thanks,

Anubhav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The solution described above was released in the OSS note: 2302638.

Best regards

Hazem Daoud