SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP -ISU PrintWorkBench

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can some one help me with the procedure to use SAP-ISU Print WorkBench

8 REPLIES 8

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

You need to attach application form for each and every Correspondence Type.

Few of the Corr types are

BL44 Outgoing Payment Confirmation

BL45 Account Statement

BL46 Capital Transfer Offer

BL47 Payment Plan

BL48 Rollover Offer

BL49 Repayment

BL50 Borrower Change Without Capital Transfe

BL51 Deferral of Customer Loan

BL52 Capitalization of Overdue Items CL

BL53 Installment Plan Change CL

BL54 Consumer Loan Confirmation

BL55 Notice Given by Bank

BL56 Rescind Credit Life Insurance

BL57 Confirmation of Change

BL58 Interest on Arrears Statement

You can define them in IMG\FICA\Basic Functions\Correspondence\Define Correspondence types.

<SAP provides lot of correspondence types. You have to copy them from client 000>

After that you have to define application form for correspondence types in

IMG\FICA\Basic Functions\Correspondence\Define Application Forms for Correspondence.

You have to attach SAP defined correspondence forms.

To trigger correspondence, you have to run FPCOPARA run mentioning relevant correspondence type.

The data gets updated in table DFKKCOH.

Do remember that apart from above config, there are various areas of correspondence config you need to do for different categories like Payments, Returns, Refunds , Dunning & Collection agency.

For ex, for Returns, you attach application form in Return reason codes, similarly for Dunning, you attach the application form in Dunning activites ...

To view the list of Application forms, use T-Code EFRM

Hope this helps

Rgds

Rajendra

0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for ur reply. I want this Workbench for Billing and wants to generate my own Billing Format.

Thanks in advance.

0 Kudos

Hello,

If you want your own format, you need to identify your format in bitmap image. Upload it into SAP using SE78. You need to attach this in your Billing config.

Then when you generate Invoice, you can see this format on the Invoice.

I suggest you take the help of ABAPer to get this done

Rgds

Rajendra

0 Kudos

Hi,

Can u please help me by giving some more detailed information on Print Work Bench ?

Thanks

0 Kudos

Hello,

Pls let me know what info you are looking at in FICA for print work bench?

Rgds

Rajendra

0 Kudos

Hello,

I'm not sure whether your problem is solved are not.

Here are some info on Print documents

A print document consists of a print header and document lines. Posting documents are allocated to the document header by table ERDB.

Data is saved in the document header (table ERDK)

Data is stored in the document lines (structure ERDZ) that is available for the bill printout

Call the transaction Print out Document(s) (EA60). You define the selection parameters in this transaction. You specify the creation reason. You must also specify whether simulated, posted or unreleased documents are to be selected.

To define the print parameters, choose Print parameters defined. You go to a dialog window where you enter the issue type and the RDI use (raw data interface). If you are using an external printing system, you must also specify the type of data exchange (IDoc or spool) here. In a second dialog box you must specify the remaining print parameters, such as output device and number of printouts

Call transaction Display Print Document (EA40) and enter the number of a print document display.

Hope this is useful

Rgds

Rajendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I send you an email, hope helps.

Zoltan

0 Kudos

Hello,

Hope you have attached your customized application form in your Contract account. Reverse the existing Invoices, Bills and Meter reads and Re-bill the customer again.

You should be able to see the Invoice assuming that you have all the settings in place.

Hope this helps

Rgds

Rajendra