SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Peroration problem while switching from one rate to another - Equipment ren

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am configuring the rate structure for equipment rentals. the logic I am using is as follows:

Scenario:- Equipment rental normal price and equipment rental outline contract ( Agreement Price). If the billing is in agreement time slice then Agreement price should be applicable to the bill. If the agreement time slice is over then it should switch to normal Price:

I have kept the agreement price in installation facts (REFVALUE) Operand and the equipment rental normal price at Device level as Price class. This combination is working fine if the start/end of Agreement time slice is same with the billing period. If the agreement time slice is started or ended between the current billing period then pro-ration should happen between these two prices. With the current configuration first rate is getting prorated properly and switching to other rate but instead of prorating for rest of the billing period this is considering the complete billing period.

Will it be resolve by using dummy price please suggest how to use the dummy price.

Thanks with regards,

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

I need little bit clarity.

Why u r using 2 price keys instead of one?

Two time slices can be made under same price class itself. If it is customer specific maintain it in installation facts. It will automatically considers and prorates according to the time slices.