SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Move -in and move out through ECC/ ISU code

ankit_munshi2
Participant
0 Kudos

hello,

We have a requirement wherein we have to move out a customer from a premise and move-in another customer on the same premise through code. I am using FM BAPI_ISUMOVEOUT_CREATEFROMDATA to perform move out and BAPI_ISUMOVEIN_CREATEFROMDATA to create move-ins. Problem arises when the premise has an owner allocation on it (which means an automatic land lord move-in is triggered after move-out). When I proceed to perform move-in of new customer on same premise through FM , I get an error saying installation was occupied by landlord already.

my Question : is there a way to stop landlord from moving in while performing move-out of tenant through

BAPI_ISUMOVEOUT_CREATEFROMDATA ? Looks like these FMs do not take care of 'force-out' scenarios and we explicitly have to move-out someone before moving in a new customer on it (i.e. force out does not happen automatically)..

Please note I cannot change/remove owner allocation on the premise.

Thanks,

AM

1 REPLY 1

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ankit,

In the BOR object, MOVEINDOC,there is a method-MoveInOfOwnerCheck.

I think you can use this method to cater your requirement.

Thanks,

Amlan