SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mass/Batch Job (EA38 - Mass Billing) - Program Run Status

former_member230926
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to know program run status of my batch job by passing "Date Id" & "Identification" (Tcodes - EA38 ,EA26 or EA29) , how I can get that inside a program.

Please tell me Table name or FM for the same.

Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

srinivasankh
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Manoj,

Please try using the below method used in the class(es):

Class: CL_ISU_JOB_MASS_RUN or CL_FKK_JOB_MASS_RUN

Method: GET_JOB_PROCESSING_STATUS

Either use the above approach or alternatively, please check the Function Module - FKK_AKTIV2_RUN_STATUS_GET where you can find the sample implementation.

On other hand if you want more details on general IS-U Mass Run in billing/Invoice you could directly use the table ERPL where you can get the EXTNUMBER which stores a unique number (for application logs) like MassRunNo for Billing documents...etc.

Hope this helps you to start where to look at  🙂

If you need any more details or anything specifics, please let me know.

Thanks,

Srini

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

srinivasankh
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Manoj,

Please try using the below method used in the class(es):

Class: CL_ISU_JOB_MASS_RUN or CL_FKK_JOB_MASS_RUN

Method: GET_JOB_PROCESSING_STATUS

Either use the above approach or alternatively, please check the Function Module - FKK_AKTIV2_RUN_STATUS_GET where you can find the sample implementation.

On other hand if you want more details on general IS-U Mass Run in billing/Invoice you could directly use the table ERPL where you can get the EXTNUMBER which stores a unique number (for application logs) like MassRunNo for Billing documents...etc.

Hope this helps you to start where to look at  🙂

If you need any more details or anything specifics, please let me know.

Thanks,

Srini

0 Kudos

Thanks ...Srini