SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoice reversal for a invoice doc having no posting rel line item

former_member230926
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have one Invoice have zero amount or no line item relevant for posting, so the moment this invoice is posting it is clearing with its own doc no.

Now when I try to reverse this using EA15 it gives error saying "Doc have clearing doc" and when I try to reset clearing it gives error "Doc type is not a clearing doc".

Now how to reverse such invoices.

Regards

Manoj

2 REPLIES 2

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Manoj,

Can you check the following SPRO node for the invoice reversal process-

SPRO--> SAP Utilities --> Invoicing---> Basic Settings----> Define Basic Settings for Reversal Invoicing

Reversal Options: Clearing Reversal

RevClearCheck single-

Post Clearing Amt-

Ideally, the value should be "Automatic Clearing reversal (with Partial Reversal)" and Retain Distribution to Accounts respectively.

Hope it helps...

Thanks,

Amlan

0 Kudos

Hi Amlan,

By doing this ... FP07 triggers at invoice reversal.

But actually main problem is , since invoicing amount was zero so invoicing doc (FICA doc) and clearing document no is same.

So when system is trying to reset clearing it is expecting "Clearing doc type" same as of clearing doc but in this case clearing document have different doc type so giving error .. "Document no is not a clearing document"

Regards

Manoj