SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exclude Locked items in BAPI_CTRACCONTRACTACCOUNT_GBAL

former_member316563
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I want to exclude items which are locked for payment /clearing while computing balance using BAPI_CTRACCONTRACTACCOUNT_GBAL

I can see that there is a provision to exclude locked items  by implementation of Note :1279786, but the same does not seem to work.

Can anyone suggest any alternate FM which i can use it derive CA balance as of key date which excludes locked items ?

Thanks & Regards

Satyajeet

3 REPLIES 3

william_eastman
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Satyajeet:

I don't think that the mentioned function does what you were expecting.  I would suggest that you write your own balance determination function - i have always done that for performance and control reasons.

regards,

bill.

0 Kudos

Thanks Bill for the conformation, I was relying completely on a SAP released FM.

There is another FM ISU_GET_BILL_BALANCE (not a released FM)...this FM also does not return any value in Y_PAYMENT_RECEIVED_AMOUNT...I checked the code there is a very silly error in the code.

Thanks

Satya

0 Kudos

Satya:

It is not usually wise to use unreleased functions - they can change at any time, and this 'silly error' cannot be reported except within the scope of standard functions.  Again - recommended approach is to define own function since your requirements are not standard.

regards,

bill.