SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EA26 - Getting huge error count while mass invoicing

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have seen that our monthly batch invoice process is getting huge error counts but the logs does not show anything. This seems to be a interval error but i am not sure. I though that it could be due to the interval count errors as there was a note out in SAP for the same but the note is quite old and we have the ECC6 which already have the higher version components.

3 REPLIES 3

william_eastman
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

what messages are shown in the application log? that should be the first place to look to find information about any errors

former_member230926
Active Participant

Hi Jeffrey,

That's weird,

Ok can you take one such account from EITR table which wasnt invoiced in batch job and perform a invoice simulation using EA19 to see what error you getting in forground or is it successful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi William,

Done checking application logs. You are right, there are errors shown in there. It's due to custom code made on the past years. Weird thing is this issue only show up just few month ago. Still looking the difference for now.