SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Check if bp bank change is allowed

l_molenaar
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello all,

I was wondering if it is possible to perform additional checks when a bank account is changed (in transaction BP, tab "payment transaction").

So for example when there is still an outgoing document (with that account number on it) that needs to be paid to the business partner that you will get an error that it is not allowed to change the bank account. And that the bank account changes cannot be done / saved / reversed.

Is this something that can be done in standard SAP, if not what would be the best place to add this kind of logic?

Thanks a lot,

Lukas Molenaar

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

l_molenaar
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

In the end i've used transaction BUS3 - Views. Then for view BUS500.

In the additional function i've added an extra PAI function module where the check has been buildin.

So thanks all for the answers 🙂

Greetings Lukas

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lukas,

I am new to posting on SCN and I am not sure if I understand youre requirement correctly, but maybe you can use an event (fqevents)? For example event 1050 where you can include your additional check(s) beside the standard depenency checks.

Regards,

Bob

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Lukas,

You can plugin a custom FM in the event DSAVC which would check if there is any outstanding amount that needs to be paid to the BP using the old bank account number.

This event gets triggerred when you are trying to save any changes in the BP.

Go to T.code BUS7 and then click on the event DSAVC.

Replace the FM BNK_BUPA_EVENT_DSAVC in item 2800000 by the custom FM.

Apart from that you can also use event 1050, but you have to first make the following configuration settings-

SPRO--->Financial Accounting--->Contract Accounts Receivable and Payable--->Technical Settings--->Activate Performance Improvement for Mass Runs

Check the BP dependency column.

Hope it helps...

Thanks,

Amlan

l_molenaar
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

In the end i've used transaction BUS3 - Views. Then for view BUS500.

In the additional function i've added an extra PAI function module where the check has been buildin.

So thanks all for the answers 🙂

Greetings Lukas