SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BAPI_MTRREADDOC_UPLOAD and assess workflow

ankit_munshi2
Participant
0 Kudos

hi,

I tried to upload meter reads on a device with current actual read being less than previous read. If I do it through EL28 - previous estimated read is adjusted and new read becomes plausible (i.e. Assess workflow is triggered). Is there any parameter in BAPI_MTRREADDOC_UPLOAD which enables evaluation/triggering of assess workflow for relevant reads?

Regards,

AM

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ankit.

Are you giving the correct meter reading reason when uploading the data through the BAPI? You can also check the settings in customizing (Define Technical control Parameters for Meter reading Data Processing).

If that doesnt help, maybe function module ISU_EVENT_ASSESSING or debugging BAPI_MTRREADDOC_UPLOAD can help you with solving this issue.

Marko

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ankit.

Are you giving the correct meter reading reason when uploading the data through the BAPI? You can also check the settings in customizing (Define Technical control Parameters for Meter reading Data Processing).

If that doesnt help, maybe function module ISU_EVENT_ASSESSING or debugging BAPI_MTRREADDOC_UPLOAD can help you with solving this issue.

Marko

ankit_munshi2
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks. the problem was with incomplete reads being uploaded through BAPI. By incomplete reads I mean for meters with multiple registers, all the reads need to be uploaded in one go.