SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BAPI_FUNCLOC_CREATE ADDRESS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts.

We have to create connection object (Tx. ES55) and we are using for this, BAPI_FUNCLOC_CREATE

After calling BAPI_FUNCLOC_CREATE ¿how can I create a new address and link it to the new connection object?.

Or if you know another FM and parameters would appreciate a lot.

Many Thanks for your responses.

Nicolas Antonacos

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nicolas,

I would suggest debugg t code ES55. You will get Function module or BAPI use that in you code.

Regards,

Noor gani

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nicolas,

I would suggest debugg t code ES55. You will get Function module or BAPI use that in you code.

Regards,

Noor gani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Even though connection object is a functional location, you should use ISU function modules not the PM function module/BAPI. Please use either BOR method "CreateDirect" of the BO CONNOBJ or the function module ISU_S_CONNOBJ_CREATE

0 Kudos

Thanks for your answer, but in FM ISU_S_CONNOBJ_CREATE is incomplete, the fields SWERK (PLANNING PLANT) and TPLMA (FUNC_LOC) still empty in this FM , do you know a complementary FM or parameter to fill these empty fields?.

Thanks.

Nicolas

0 Kudos

Why would you need to pass the functional location number. Ideally it should be same as connection object no, which this FM would create automatically.

As for the plant, the default plant gets selected.

Hope this would help.

0 Kudos

You will have to fill the X_AUTO structure with the address details and other information that you have. The plant and other details will be determined by the system using configuration.