SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMS-Relevant Flag NOT checked for Device

ricky_shaw
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,
I configured the AMI Capability group in SPRO for AMS & Device.
I had defined all the needed SAP Std capabilities without defining any custom capability.
The check boxes for AMS & AMCG are all checked for Adv Meter Capabilities.

After this, I created AMI relevant devices(IQ01) using relevant AMI Device Categories & Reg groups. But when i see the device(IQ03), i am seeing that the AMS check box is NOT turned ON and the table background remained white.
How do i turn on the AMS-Relevant check box?

Pls suggest.

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3

daniel_mccollum
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

So, you have something like this? (this is on an EHP5 stack, with ISU_AMI_2 active)

EG03

IQ03

worth noting the documentation for Utilities, Advanced Metering Infrastructure 4BAMICAG may need to be configured also. I cant show that here since I dont have access to a system with it active.

Not sure if any of this commentary is useful for you sorry, I'd need to see more detail on the configuration you have in place.

ricky_shaw
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Daniel, Thanks for your reply..

But this is solved in other way. I need to create a device with a later validity date.

0 Kudos

you may want to document the problem & the solution you found so others might get some value from your findings. 😉