SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for user exits in tans. fmbbc & fmpep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello.

I'm looking for a way to add a few fields to one of the trans : fmbbc / fmpep.

I was thinging about either adding a push button on the toolbar/adding a subscreen/adding fields to SAP screen.

Any other suggestion would be wellcome.

Thanks

Ziv.

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, some header fields can be added in FMBB/FMBBC with the following Badi : 'Create User-Defined Fields

in Budget Entry Documents'.

IMG -> Public Sector Management -> Funds Management Government ->

Budget Control System (BCS) -> Budgeting -> Tools ->

Business Add-Ins for Budgeting (BAdIs)

Maybe it can help.

What kind of fields do you want to add? For which purpose?

Regards,

Helene

0 Kudos

Acualy the ideal solution for me would be to add a push button on the toolbar, which would alow to popup a screen.

On the popup screen the user would perform some kind of simulation, which will help him make a decision about the correct

values to fill in on initial screen.

0 Kudos

Hi Ziv,

You can define your simulation fields in the 'Additional data' via BADIs and then make your simulations and checks with FMKU_BUDGET_EVNT for example. We did it in one of our projects...

Regards,

Eli

0 Kudos

Hello,

Maybe the use of BCS keyfigures can also help. The key figures can be added as line item columns in the Budgeting Workbench. You can display those key figures as informative data (dispaly of the database values), and it can help the user when entering the amounts.

I hope it helps.

Regards,

Helene

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you both very much

Ziv

Edited by: Ziv Katz on Feb 10, 2010 4:43 PM