SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FMCT-Supplementary Account Assignment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I'm working for Supplementary Account Assignment. When I run the transaction FMCT-Convert Worklist, system us giving the following message.

Reassignment of account assignment element Funds Center not possible

Message no. FMCF108

Diagnosis

The Define Account Assignment Derivation is not compatible with the Define Derivation Strategy for Reassignment. The value SA2100 was determined for document no. 4310046526, the reassignment strategy for account assignment element Funds Center. However, this was overwritten with value through the account assignment derivation of Funds Management.

System Response

The document is not processed.

Procedure

Adjust the Account Assignment Derivation of Funds Management or the Define Derivation Strategy for Reassignment in such a way that they are compatible with each other.

Purchase order No.4310046526 had been created for Asset. we do not have derivation strategy for reassignment. we have one fund center SA2100 in one company code. Only one derivation strategy has been defined for deriving this fund center.

System work fine for stcok PO but giving this error for PO having account assignment "A", "K"....

Please advise.

1 REPLY 1

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I had this problem as well; it was fixed recently by SAP. Implement these notes (some could be irrelevant for your configuration):

0001140456 MODIF:FMCF108 during reassignment with FMCT/FMJ2

0001229929 FMCG/FMCB:Reassignment of Payment Lines (VT 57)

0001263965 Incorrect GR/IR FM account assignment derivation for service

0001264478 Reassignment: Incomplete error messages

0001299672 Reassignment:Incorrect Changes to Earmarked Fund Document

0001381343 Reassigning document chains

Regards,

Eli