SAP for Higher Education and Research Discussions
Spark conversations about student engagement, research optimization, and administrative efficiency using SAP in higher education and research. Join in!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

tab pages in PIQST00

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi everyone,

I got an authorisation question in transaction code PIQST00 of Campus Management.

It's very strange that the tab page Qualifications is changing between display and maintenance when I'm switching from one tab page to another. I think I have given enough authorisations, such as PLOG objecttype CQ, ST etc.

Who knows sth. about this problem?

thanx,

CW

14 REPLIES 14

RobJonkers
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi CW,

Did you also gave authorisation on the object type SC, infotype 1000, 1001 and subtype A532?

Hope this helps.

Rob

Former Member
0 Kudos

Christin,

Check your process authorization(CQ01, CQ02 and CQ03).

Prabhat Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for you messages!

I've assigned CQ* to activity, but no SC object. If I assign SC object, the user can work on the Tab Registration, because of the combination of RK01 (registration for period) and SC object.

I've done the system trace on the Tab Registration, and it seems the system checks not only the CQ* but also RK01. It's difficult to understand it, but it's true! How should I solve this problem? The user should work on Qualifictions but not on Registration.

cheers,

CW

RobJonkers
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

HI CW,

The Qualification tab shows information of the HRPAD532 and hence program (SC) and related ac year & session info.

Maybe you need to create two seperate roles to make a clear distinction between the registration tab work and qualification work.

br

Rob

0 Kudos

Christin,

I will suggest to implement this Badi "HRPIQ00_ST00_TAB". If you are not able to handle it via auth. objects.

Thanks,

Prabhat Singh

RobJonkers
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi CW,

An alternative could be to create an Z-authorisation object that can hide/show specific tabs. We also did this at a customer in the Netherlands and gives us the flexibility to put this in specific authorisation roles and hence to specific users.

br

Rob

Former Member
0 Kudos

The problem is we don't have ABAP'er here

thanx,

CW

0 Kudos

Christin,

Is it not a good thing? You can have me to fix this :-(.

Thanks,

Prabhat Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Prabhat

hehe we're thinking of another way because of no BAdI and ABAP allowed.

thanx,

CW

RobJonkers
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Christin,

That is also possible :). If you want more information in regards to SLcM-authorisation please check the following document on the HER BPX:

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/bpx/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/409acd1d-75d1-2a10-4a91-dadabd18e...

Good luck!

Rob

PS if you still want to go for a Z-authorisation object please check trx SU21.

0 Kudos

Hi Christin,

Does it mean when you need one you are going to call me? he he

Try to play with infotype '1771" authorization. I think that will do it for you.

Thanks,

Prabhat Singh

RobJonkers
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Christin,

Hereby a snapshot of the items you would need. The following table gives an overview of the authorizations required for the relevant tab page in SLcM (PIQST00):

Tab Page Qualifications:

- CONFERQ

- Infotype 1001/ Subtype *532

- Activities CQ*

Tab page Registrations:

- REGIST

- Infotype 1769, 1770,1771, 1001 / *513; 1001 / *514; 1001 / *517

- Activities R*

The earlier mentioned document will describe it in more detail.

Good luck!

Rob

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks everybody!

But still no solution...

Tab Qualification needs activity RK01 and also object SC for maintenance, not only activity CQ* and objects ST/CQ.

I has used display of IT 1771, but still can work on tab Registration for period.

keeping busy,

CW

RobJonkers
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

dear Christin,

Let me know if you need any additional support from SAP Netherlands.

br

Rob