Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cash Flow Budget - SAP PPM

Massi_Merc
Explorer
0 Kudos

Good evening,

I am configuring SAP PPM and my client asked me if I can manage cash flow budgeting, monitoring and forecasting related to an Investment Project. Is it possible to manage this case in sap PPM?

Is there another way to manage Cash Flow linked to an investment project? in both public Cloud and on premise.

Thank you!!!

OwenLiu
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Add tag EPPM

View Entire Topic
Sai_Vivek
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Massimiliano,

With SAP PPM you would able to manage cash flow budgeting, monitoring and forecasting related to an investment project. We have a scenario "35F : Project Control - Capital Projects (https://rapid.sap.com/bp/scopeitems/35F

)" which helps you to manage and control the enterprise wide project related investments. starting with project creation, it covers project structuring, budgeting, execution and monitoring.

Regards,

Sai

Massi_Merc
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Sai,

thank you for your answer. Therefore it is possible to have a budget, an analysis of commitment and actual also forecast for future payments?

Regards,

Massimiliano

Sai_Vivek
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Yes it is possible to perform the actions like the analysis of actuals, commitments and forecasting costs.

Massi_Merc
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Sai,

thank you for the answer so I was thinking to us PS Cash Management. Is it possible to integrate it with PPM?

Thank you