cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to enter manually customs value in export declaration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Would anyone help me how to enter customs value manually in export declaration. All I get is empty screen and there should be something like pricing procedure. The original proforma in the feeder system has no value, but users say they should be able to enter it manually in GTS.

Thank you very much

Olaf

View Entire Topic
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Olaf,

As you mentioned in your case, there is no actual transfer of Prices/values from Feeder system to GTS system, hence in your case you can define a duty type A001 and then specify it as manual to be maintained in the GTS itself in the customs declaration. Coupled with the definition and assignment of the above duty type, please carry out the other settings of the Customs Duty Framework in GTS, which you can access via. the below mentioned path.

• SAP GTS-->SPR-->SAP Global Trade Services-->Customs Management-->Calculation of Customs Duty

I hope this was the required.

Br,

Aman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Aman,

Thank you, but how do I choose duty type for that individual declaration ? I have no field like this anywhere in the document.

Berst regards,

Olaf

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Olaf,

You have to define it , if it  exists before to be able to use in the document. Please follow my above mentioned step  and ensure that you maintain all the settings there to get it in the document.

Br,

Aman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aman,

Your remarks are very helpful. I have gone through the SPRO and A001 is marked as manual entry, however the info says it only applies to duty types B*

Indicator: Handle Manual Entries for Customs Tolls

Handling of manual entries for customs duties

Use

Control of readiness for input for customs duties with type B*, such as customs duty B100 (third-country duty) or B200 (preferential customs duties)."

Apart from that the whole screen in Customs value tab is empty and there is no button to add the duty types manually. This screen looks non active (see attachment in my original post) with Calculation status - Calculation not completed - no result possible.

Best regards,

Olaf