cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vendor Sub-range activation for existing Vendor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, I have set the Vendor Group as "Vendor sub-range relevant" in OMSG, but when I try to modify the Vendor in MK02 or XK02, the sub-range option is not activated. It only works for new Vendor creation. Please suggest how do I add sub-range to an existing Vendor, thanks in advance.

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I have just searched with exactly same subject in community and I got lot of discussions.

Please always search in community before posting a question. This will help community to not to repeat same question again and again.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I have checked the Q&A section already before but didn't find anything. Not sure if I'm searching correctly, do you mind pasting a couple of links of previous discussions on this topic, thanks a lot.

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The first discussion in search result archive.sap.com/discussions/thread/3561034

Second result archive.sap.com/discussions/thread/3561034

And many more. If you still face the issue, then you should show us the screenshots of your configuration and result.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot Dibyendu, the issue is resolved.

View Entire Topic
JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you activate VSR for an account group then it technically means that the field LFA1-LTSNA gets a X when you create a new vendor master of this account group.

If you activate the VSR after you have already vendors in your system then your old vendors have no value in LFA1-LTSNA, and thus you can't maintain VSR data in MK02 or XK02.

You first need to update the Vendor subrange relevant indicator and then you can maintain data.

see OSS note 545086 - Maintaining fields in menu option 'Add. Purchasing data'

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot for your reply. It was helpful.