cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to pack

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am doing a outbound delivery from a WM, SU managed storage location. During confirmation of TO i am getting the following error.

An internal error has occurred (L03T 0114 V )

Message no. L3705

Diagnosis

No screen sequence control is defined for the argument enclosed in parentheses in the error message.

Procedure

Contact your system administrator about this error.  Note down the parameters in the error message and the situation that caused the error.

Have any one faced this issue before, how to resolve this?

regards,

Sayantan

View Entire Topic
JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

SAP is looking for an entry in table T342, if it cannot find one according to the selection then this error is issued. The code is in program MLLVSFOR

does this error come up in a standard transaction, or in a modified transaction?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks both Jurgen and Mehmet i missed one a configuration and the packa HU was a different one which is to be taken.

The issue is resolved now.

regards,

Sayantan

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you dont mind, could please post what you did in more detail. You probably saw that this question was asked a few times before and all had quite many readers. But none had an answer, except " solved by myself" .   I cleaned all such questions. So this one could become the single one with THE ANSWER

shanuvaibhav
Explorer
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.