Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Type NodeID

abelousov
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is it possible to create elements of NodeID type in BODL (in my custom BO)?

The type appears in the code completion list, but after that message "Data type 'NodeID' is not supported, " appears.

I found I could easily create a variable of NodeID type in ABSL, but what about BODL?

It is essential for navigation to other BOs (especially standard ones).

Thank you.

View Entire Topic
abelousov
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Fred,

"※Use the same parameter name as the outport of the target screen." - Yes. That's it!

I renamed parameter "Key" to "Parameter" in the parameters list and the navigation started to work.

(Parameter "Key" appears again after an activation, but it does not matter )

Eventually, the outport should look so:

Besides that, I checked you could just use element SAP_UUID instead of SAP_ToBOO - it will work too. That is, there is even not a strong need to use an association or the NodeID type.

Thank you very much, Fred, for your big help.

If you replied in the answers, not in the comments I would mark your answer as accepted (unfortunately, comments do not have such an option).

Best regards,

Aleksei

former_member200567
Active Contributor

Aleksei,

Glad to hear that.

->I checked you could just use element SAP_UUID instead of SAP_ToBOO - it will work too

Yes, actually, SAP_ToBOO is the UUID (SAP_UUID) of the instance which is automatically created by the system.

->If you replied in the answers, not in the comments I would mark your answer as accepted (unfortunately, comments do not have such an option).

Nah, it's cool. 🙂

Best Regards,

Fred