cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transport Module

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

Currently i m working on transport Module.

Please tell me in pricing procedure determination- what is meant by service agent procedure group .. whether i need to maintain that service agent procedure in some master data ??

Also in transport module how to get Pricing procedure automatically determined ??

Please let me know alo any report related to excise invoice & shipment document number available in the Std SAP

Please extend ur help on this.

Thanks

Rgds,

Saurabh

View Entire Topic
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Shipmet pricing is determined based on following conditions,

-Transportation planning point

-Service agents

-Shipment cost item

-Shipping type

To determine the pricing procedure automatically, you must make the following settings in Customizing:

Item category determination procedure group

You must define an item category determination group and assign the corresponding items to this group.

Service agent determination procedure group

You must define a service agent determination group and assign the corresponding service agents to this group.

Shipping type determination procedure group

You must define a shipping type determination group and assign the corresponding shipping types to this group.

Assignment by transportation planning point

You must then assign a valid combination of item category determination group, service agent determination group and shipping type determination group to a pricing procedure for every transportation planning point.

---You can get all shipmet documents from VTTK table

Regards,

Chandra