cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The data object "BSEG" does not have a component called "ZZREGION".

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys, I am getting following error when running validation on any data input screen. I have tested "44352 Syntax error in generatd valdtn/substtn source code" note but still getting the same issue.  Also tried other suggestion on other threads before putting up the post. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks, Naseem ============================================================================= Short text     Syntax error in program "GBTTQFI0 ". What happened?     Error in the ABAP Application Program     The current ABAP program "SAPLGBL5" had to be terminated because it has     come across a statement that unfortunately cannot be executed.     The following syntax error occurred in program "GBTTQFI0 " in include "GBTTQFIB     " in     line 2105:     "The data object "BSEG" does not have a component called "ZZREGION"."     " "     " "     " "     The include has been created and last changed by:     Created by: "WINDHEUSER "     Last changed by: "C5069506 "     Error in the ABAP Application Program     The current ABAP program "SAPLGBL5" had to be terminated because it has     come across a statement that unfortunately cannot be executed.

View Entire Topic
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naseem

I guess the same query is raised way back in 2009 by your fellow colleagues. Check the link below

Check if the suggestions given in the above thread are helpful to you.

Regards

Mustafa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mustafa,

I tried this thread already without an success. I will check what validation rule is using this mystery field.

However, I really appreciated your feedback. If you get any solution then please do advise me.

Br, Naseem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Finally I resolved the problem. Removed validation consisting these ZZxxxx fields. BSEG does not have them. These were sample code got copied.

Thanks

Naseem

mahmoudhabeeb
Discoverer
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Naseem,

I am not sure if you remember this post, but could you please let me know how you removed this validation?

Really appreciate your response.

Thanks & Regards,

Nikhil Bagdai

Former Member
0 Kudos

try transaction OB28.  in our system I found it in the validation FI00002 otherwise go through all validation steps to find the ones that refers to BSEG-ZZREGION.

good luck!

Phillip

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Phillip!!

former_member781131
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Naseem

You didn't mention any kind of link that you said. please tell me the solution for same kind of error.

Regards,

Govardhan