Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

T-code for Screen Layout Definition for AA Master Data

former_member308518
Participant
0 Kudos

Hallo,

Could you please tell me the transaction code for the customizing activity Define Screen Layout for Asset Master Data?

The path is spro->Financial Accounting (New)->Asset Accounting->Master Data->Screen Layout-> Define Screen Layout for Asset Master Data
and here the first option: Define Screen Layout for Asset Master Data

(I don’t mean the t-code S_ALR_87009044 but the first option directly)

I will appreciate your help.

With best regards,

Robert

View Entire Topic
iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is view maintenance via SM30/SM34: you can see the transaction behind IMG activity, by going to Menu - Edit - Display IMG activity (Tab 'Maintenance Objects')

Why is it important this transaction code?

Regards,

Eli

former_member308518
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Eli,

I know that it is view maintenance via SM30/SM34. However using a specific transacions makes the live easier. When I need to open the transaction many times working on a certain topic, it is not comfortable to go thru the spro path or thru the SM30/SM34 maintenance view. Much more comfortable is selecting the specific transaction in the SAP list of the recently used transacions. As far as I know, there is always some specific transaction behind the spro path or the SM30/SM34 view, which can be used alternatively.

Regards,

Robert

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I see your point, but that's the way it works: this IMG activity is called via SM30/34 as you can see through the way I gave you. Not all IMG activities are mapped to specific transactions: some of them are calling a view or running a report, i.e. using generic transactions such as SM30, SE38, etc. You can build your own transaction if you want, though.

Regards,

Eli

former_member308518
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

maybe not all, but quite many of IMG activities which call a view or run a report are also mapped to a specific transaction. I mean a standard transaction, not a customer built one. I assume that it may also be the case for this layout activity.

Regards,

Robert

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I see your point, but as I said, there is none for this one

NathanGenez
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Create one.