cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Storage location

Former Member
0 Kudos

where can be enter the particular location (let us say bin number or sub storage location) in a storage location for certain product? pls note that we do not have wm module installed? pls advise.

View Entire Topic
Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

You can maintain the storage locations in material master.

You can maintain issue and production storage location for material in MRP2 view.

Regards,

Anand.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, in mrp 2 view we can maintain the storage location like main storage location say x. i want to devide my store into 10 parts (x1 to x10) and letus say i want to keep my material in x1 location. how to show that location in sap without wm module?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please check with T.code MMSC

u can create the N numbers of storage locations for material.

Pradeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Create str location X1 to X10 using tcode OX09. And extend this material to these str location by MMSC.

Regards,

Dharma

Former Member
0 Kudos

I want to show a sub location of a storage location. i do not want to create new storage location. pls advise.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

you can maintain storage bin field in material master --> plant data strg 1 view

This storage bin is only significant if you do not use SAP warehouse management. It appears on goods receipt/issue slips.

However, if the warehouse management system is active, this value is merely for information.

Regards

Deva

Former Member
0 Kudos

If u have not installed wm, the storage location filed is not appaering in general data part of the plant data1 view. pls advise any other option.