cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

stockover view by production version and alternative boms

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

i have single material code for finished product ,but i have no 0f alternative boms and production versions.

this is make to stock scenoir.i have stocks for finished product in different alter native boms

for exple alter native bom 1 production version 1 for one order like allternative 2 and production version 2 for other order.like that for different orders ihave stocks.and each order sernail numbers also created.

now how to find stock for alternative bom 1 and production version 1 for a order.in the same way for alternative bom and production version 2.

thanks and regards

Baswaraj

View Entire Topic
former_member196398
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Baswaraj,

Are you working on REM, and is LIS Implemented for your client? If yes, then I can say you would be able to see the GR done per production version using transaction MCP6..but not the current stock level.

Regards,

Prasobh

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

thanks boss

its DISCREATE mfg.

regards

Baswaraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

are you asking that u prepared finished product from 2 different BOM (alternate) or prod version

and now you want to find stock of these FG, how many prepared from version1 and version 2 sepratly???

if yes, its not at all possible and fesiable (not in SAP and not outside also)

or if you are asking, when you try to prepare FG with version 1 then stock should be shown for dependant exploring BOM 1 and same for FG with version2 , it shoule explore BOM2...

if yes, you need to develope report since there is not a standrad report to see the stock required for a perticular FG.

if i misundetstood ur question, please elaborate giving some example.

Regards,

Pravin Mukkawar