cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stock Transfer Approval

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

How can i create approval for stock transfer?

I found out there is no Document type for stock transfer at the approval template (only sales and purchasing).

If basic functionality can't do it, can it be done using SDK?

Need advice,

Bruce.

View Entire Topic
AlexGrebennikov
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi!

yes, u can do it.

all u need is to develop UI-trigger, which catch AddButton-click event, check some data on form, and then set BubbleEvent to needed value.

there is also a 2nd solution - try to use for that purpose SBO_SP_TransactionNotification-procedure. Follow that link https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/com.sap.km.cm.docs/library/businessone/code-s... the sbo_sp_transactionnotification stored procedure.htm to learn more about it.

<i>Message was edited by: Alexey Grebennikov

here is the same topic:

:)</i>

FOA
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Bruce,

I tried by selecting any document and then in table WTM3 i changed the "TransType" to 67 (Stocks transfers, objects listed in the BoObjectTypes Enumeration) Just to check if the approval will be popped up. Unfortunatelly is not. Perhaps is somewhere coded just to trigger it for the listed documents and not for any other, even when they are document types as well. Therefore i think you will have to implement some kind of message :o( or with the info a new idea comes!

Regards,

Felipe