cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SH with tax

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Scenario is if i've 3 line items in my sales order and all the 3 line item will have different taxation so in this case i'll have to create 3 Delivery though my SH and the delivery date and the billing document remains the same ... or do we've any way to go about

View Entire Topic
reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you clear, what is the different taxation means?

Ship to party is different for 3 line items? if yes, then you have to create 3 diff deliveries.

my SH and the delivery date and the billing document remains the same

not clear the above statement.

if the Ship to party, Delivery date,incoterms, shipping Point is same, then you can create Single delivery for 3 line items.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reposne

Scenario is i've the sale order with 3 line item and with different tax category (means one with 4%vat 2nd line item with 12.5%vat and 3rd with no tax) and my delivery date for the 3 line item is same so as the billing date, in this case since as per the customer requirement i'll have to create 3 individual delivery so that i can match the Taxation in my billing.......

Please let me know if i'm still not clear with my scenario

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I believe that you are sending the goods to different SHIP TO as the TAX is different, if the SHIP TO are different you can split the deliveries based on the SHIP TO Customers for the three parts.

If the SHIP TO CUSTOMER is same, then there is no change in the TAX rate as the tax will be same across all the country.

regards,

santosh

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Taxation is different doesnt drive to create seperate delivery / billing document.

If it is customer requirement to issue the seperate invoices as per taxation (as said above). Then create individual billing documents.

Here ship to party is same, tax for line items are different, hope you have created different classifications for different tax categories(such as 1 Full tax -12.5% , 2-- 4% VAT , 0- tax exempt).

Maintain these tax classifications respectively in Material Master - Sales Org 1 View.

In SO, as per Condition record maintained for VAT, system picks tax rate accordingly. Create single delivery, but while creating invoice, use the "selection list" to create seperate invoices.

(if you dont want to use manual option, then write a routine to split the invoice if tax category in conditions different OR you can use Material tax classification in your coding & assign in Delivery - Invoice Copy Control- header_Invoice split )

try n revert

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ideally, it is recommended to create individual bill for each delivery, as the VAT rate is different. It is definately possible to merge the 3 deliveries in one invoice.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

ajitsingh6
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

What is issue in that just block 2 line items for delivery by going Item detail sales tab ( Assign reason for rejection) and create delivery it will one line item which is open, next remove one line item and deliver this one and finially last one and deliver.

Regards

AJIT K SINGH

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sir

here i've 3 line items (3 different material ) for a single customer ina single sales order and the 3 line item i've maintined idfferent Tax catergory (such as 12.5% 4% and 0%) and the conditon is i've the delivery date as as same.... so as per sap since the SH is same and the delivery date is same then i've to single delivery but since the tax category is different is that i've to create 3 delivery document and wrf to that i've to create my billing document

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As per requirement,

Here you can create Single delivery & 3 invoices OR 3 deliveries & 3 Invoices

Or

3 deliveries & 1 invoice is also possible. (Tcode:VF04 - Collective billing _combinig 3 deliveries into 1 invoice,

Precondtion will be -

Billng date / Bill to party / Payment terms / Material pricing group in MMR should be same across all other items)

Tell us, which option you want to adopt, which better suits to your need?