cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scrap issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

Please help me in resolving my issue. We don't have SD module implemented in our company. So the scrap for ex: Batteries and Tyres used are scrapped through FI.

1.  We created a Scrap GL - Sales proceeds of material, which is a liability A/c and also assigned in GBB as offsetting entry for auto posting  

MB1A  -   Sales proceeds of material          =   XXX   Dr

To  Stock                            =   XXX   Cr

2.  In FI,

FB50     -  Loss due to scrapping of Material    =    XXX  Dr

To Sale Proceeds of Material   =    XXX  Cr

3.  In FI

F-03      -  Clearing is to be made to Sale proceeds of material but when i check in process open items i am not finding debit entry. its showing only Credit entry.

Please suggest.

Thanks in advance

Sohan

View Entire Topic
former_member198650
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sohan,

I agree with Srinivasa Borigi. If you simply assign the loss account in OBYC, then no need to post with FB50.

Regards,

Mukthar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mukthar,

MB1A entries are posted on 11.01.2016 we tried to clear it on same date and also next date. Its not working. They are following NMAM Principle suggested by NMAM Institute for scrap clearance.

Regards,

Sandeep

ajaycwa1981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sohan

1. I am honestly not convinced with the way it has been designed

2. If you still wanna continue doing this, instead of Posting FB50 and doing F-03 immediately, why don't you do Post With Clearing? Am not sure about the T. Code (F-04 or something)

That ways, you will still get what you want and you will save one Step

And am sure it should not make a difference to your business folks if it is cleared in the 2nd posting or immediately after 2nd posting in a 3rd document

Regards

Ajay M

former_member198650
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sohan,

Check the 2 entries in the FBL3N report or share screen shot of it.

Regards,

Mukthar