cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Restrict a particular Quota for employees

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Exparts,

Hope you all doing well. I'm facing a scenario and need some help from you people to configure this.

Scenario is all employee getting 30 PL quota for the whole FY - Year. Now in first year or in probation period PL generate 30 for the employee but he/she can't use it. This scenario has configured through Badi. In the next year Employee will get PL quota 30 along with PL carry forward quota 30. Now client want to restrict PL quota for the current year, in current year employee only use PL carry forward quota.

Eg.

FY - 2013 -2014 = PL - 30

FY - 2014 - 2015 = PL - 30 & PL C/F - 30

Employee can use only PL C/F balance in FY 2014 - 2015

Please help it's urgent requirement.

Thanks

View Entire Topic
ShrutiJoshi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rabi

If this is the condition for every year, i.e. every year the EE will be using previous years carry forward balance only then you simply need to configure only the carry forward quota type under the deduction rule. Any leaves would only be deducted from the carry forward quota and current year's quota would not be used for deduction.

However, if this is not the condition for every year, i.e. in the 3rd year employee there would not be any restriction on the current yr quota and the employee will get carry forward and current year's quota as well, then it will have to be handled differently.