Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Report to copy SAP All & SAP New Changes

romeopmalang
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created an exact copy of SAP All & SAP New for my team and its already working on other systems. However our concern is that SAP All and SAP New are live profiles. In case SAP All and SAP New changes, we just want to make sure that the customize copy is sync with the current changes of SAP ALL and SAP New. Do you know a report or a way to automatically copy the changes in SAP All and SAP New to its customize copy?

Thanks.

Meo

View Entire Topic
romeopmalang
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

That's what our major concern is. If there are some changes in the future and how can we proceed with it? Do you know any related report for this?

Thanks.

Meo

kaus19d
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Like mentioned you can whenever required can compare using RSUSR050 in SE38. Also would like to add that when you make any changes to the standard objects it does change your SAP_ALL & SAP_NEW also. So as these objects are also, as you mentioned, that you have included in the new Customized Auth-Profile, so there-over also does change. That means whenever you make a change into any object, lets say you have changed the object ti development server & captured in a Transport Request & imported in-to Production Server, so what happens here is before moving the TR, the SAP_ALL or SAP_NEW in PRD system remained in one state & after you moved the TR, the standard SAP_ALL & SAP_NEW in production server changed to a new state. So ultimately the standard ones are not remaining the same always as the objects inside that gets changed, so if the object is changing that means that same object is in that of your newly created customized Auth-Profile that means following the new change that customized profile also get into the new required form. So, here I am not sure what kind of changes you are trying to mention. If possible, Could you be a little bit more specific with an example, maybe?

Thanks,

Kaushik